• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

atrox & hyaline things.
    Ana made Atrox the new leader of Hyaline and he's looking to make it cozy. That mainly means creating a sort-of herd for now with lots of women to enjoy or things to hunt, but really he's game for anything that strikes his fancy. If you have someone you'd like to throw his way or someone who would be interested in his new lakefront property, let me know! <3
    Since Epi and Atrox banged (plus Magnus makes her all squishy and is his dad) I’m happy to toss her in your herd!
    Does this mean Ryatah is lead mare
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Risk can come kick his ass to tephra and back.
    I have a bunch of younglings in Hyaline and erm, Leilan lives there technically (before going on his quest for a BQ year, but he did plan on returning), so I'd be happy to post any of them with you! Leilan and Atrox can probably agree on this herd thing. The younger ones are Yuki and Tähti and her triplets, all five ready to help stir some trouble or bring in some things to hunt I'm sure

@[Elle Belle] - Yay! I love Epi. You should throw her in there whenever you want.

@[Colby] - We discussed this. She is Lead Nanny.

@[Jassal] - YES PLZ. <3

@[Vanilla Custard] - Sounds fun! Whichever one you want to throw at him, I'm game.