• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Plotted Plants

Please know that I will not be jumping into threads all willy-nilly since I have had the issue of joining too many threads in the past and then not wanting to reply due to the amount I have to reply to <3

[★]
    a character that is fully developed and i am comfortable writing

[☆]
    a character that is new and i am still learning to write

[✧]
    a character i have had for some time but am still getting used to

-
    @[Soran]

☆ Nomad from Melitusa. 13 Yrs. Male. Unsuccessful Guardian. ☆
    Available for plots.  Semi-open to romantic plots

Once an advisor for a Lord, Soran is now a nomad in Beqanna after some events came to past in the place he called home.  As a result, he left and has been a traveler since.  While willingly nice to those he does not know, Soran is skeptical of most at the beginning.  He has an affinity for children and enjoys their company and in general, is not one to cause problems.  Soran is open for any plots involving harm to himself and any other plots are open, too.  Plots involving steals are not on the table atm, and romantic plots will need to be formed naturally and Soran will not be partaking in any breeding season.  Since Soran is new I'd like to get him meeting as many people as possible and just out to all the lands in Beqanna in general.

I know we already have that thread in the field with Desire, BUT if he ever wants to meet anyone else (like an adult lmao) I have tons of characters. Most (okay all) of mine that I actively play are girls, and I have some that live in Pangea, Tephra, and Loess/Sylva. If he's interesting in needing a reason to visit certain lands we could set something up, or if you just want him to interact with a particular personality type I most likely have one that fits.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    @[Colby]
    omg yes please! any threads where he gets to meet others is something i'm always down for! if you have any specific character you want to thread with just let me know cause i'm game!
    Lux and Soran once I'm able to join her next month <3
    Would you maybe be interested in him meeting Brunhilde or Jude? Both have bite to them, Jude more so than Brun. Jude is coquettish and manipulative but scared at heart. Brun is traumatized and mean but she means well and secretly just wants to be loved.

Lemme know!!! <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    I have a few ponies available, would you be interested to thread him with Eurwen, Leilan, or any of the younger ones I have? They have the most of my muse lately. Eurwen is pretty serious (and secretly insecure) about everything and still finding herself after sort of ptss-ing from quests at too young an age. Leilan just makes fun of everything, though he does care sometimes, if he lets himself. The younger ponies I have, I am still developing. If you want any details on some more ponies let me know!