• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  lost in the woods; any

I believe I'd die if I only could

I sure feel strange, but it sure feels good

‘Tipper’ surprises them both by asking @[Lepis] a question even the real version of himself (Wolfbane, that is) wouldn’t know the immediate answer to. They both contemplate the idea to themselves, him providing his usual chuckle at her exasperation of choosing another home under much different circumstances, while Tipp slaps his aqua-faded tail against a milky white hide and stretches his neck lower to his forehooves to pick at and subsequently clean the caked, frozen dirt gathering there.

“Hyaline and Sylva won’t be her answer.” He knows off the bat, ticking off the two places she’d been forced to live in against her will. After that the others chime in with their own suggestions because he can’t stop them, while he’s playing the fool the rest of them are bored beyond compare. “No a soul in hades shade would willingly live on that Icicle isle.” An older, roughened voice growls in his thoughts. “She’ll throw you for a loop and pick Nerine.” Another purrs, “Imbeciles -” One cackles to interrupt, “The islands are the obvious answer.”

It could be said that even at the worst of times, living with your fractured self was never a lonely pursuit.

Tipper raised his head again just in time to catch her response and the nod following after, grinning as calm and pleasant as he’d been the entire time. “Okay! Not what I expected;” He could admit easily enough, “Child Queen, ruler of nations, defiant even against the strength of Nerine and her allies…” His voice deepened, and true to his role of being a well-rounded actor Tipper darkened his face into a more serious expression, “Dreams of another life spent rolling in the Pampas flowers?” He brightened up again, exploding into a grin that felt like it could calm a stormy day.

“Well well - she’s more human than god after all!” The unicorn stallion hummed. “Color me surprised. Never been there but then again I’m not some fresh filly high on the feeling of her first crush.” Tipp likened the flower-laden pastures to a youthful whimsy. “I go for a different sort of rush. The Adrenaline kind.” He shuffled closer to the lookout’s edge, toying with danger as the outermost curve of his hooves came to rest just over it.

“Do you ever just want to toss caution to the wind? Say ‘Fuck it’ and see what happens?” He smiles to himself now, choosing to look at the far-off horizon in the distance rather than the cold, hard ground hundreds of meters below. “Dare me to jump off this cliff?” The color-tinted horse grinned back at her, twisting his face around.

For this thread:  Sex: M  ◉  Appearance: Unicorn  ◉  Mood: Pleasant

[Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-02-2020, 09:12 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Wolfbane - 01-07-2020, 12:11 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-07-2020, 08:15 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Wolfbane - 01-08-2020, 06:07 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-08-2020, 11:54 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Wolfbane - 01-09-2020, 10:58 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-10-2020, 08:47 AM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Wolfbane - 01-13-2020, 05:18 PM
    RE: lost in the woods; any - by Lepis - 01-13-2020, 10:22 PM