• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i am the chief of sinners

violence

She seethes, still, because the child was insolent, and should rightly be punished for laying hand upon her creation. She is trying to focus on the alien before her, to unearth the tie between them. She is curious if he is as pliant as her father and sister, if the instincts are the same, sharp and blood-hungry, or if he is from a more refined line. Yet her attention is split, and the irritation is evident in her eyes.
    “Absolutely not,” she snaps at the child, whose body shifts for a moment, belying its own strangeness there. In other times, were she not so distracted by the monster, it might have been the kind of thing Violence explored, seeing what tricks the girl held, how she might best use them.

Her attention is back on the monster, now, as he responds, gives a strange name. She does not know her lines past her parents. She’d asked, once, but mother had said it’s of no importance to you and that had been the end of that conversation. So she doesn’t know that he’s an uncle, of a sort.
    But her cares about tracing their relation are aborted when she hears the noises, the clicks. She recognizes the sounds and her heart speeds up. She knows it is risky, to stay, even before he croaks out a command, telling them to run.
    “I know monsters,” she tells him, unmoving. But she does press at his mind, that feral, whirling thing. Her voice is soothing.
    “Let me in,” she whispers, “I can help.”

these violent delights bring violent ends

@[Popinjay]
    @[Stalag] feel free to have him attack her or something if he doesn't want to let her try to possess him lol

Messages In This Thread
    i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 01-04-2020, 09:46 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 01-05-2020, 05:41 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 01-05-2020, 06:51 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 01-12-2020, 09:27 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 01-18-2020, 07:55 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 01-23-2020, 09:19 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Stalag - 02-22-2020, 10:26 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by violence - 03-20-2020, 02:06 PM
    RE: i am the chief of sinners - by Popinjay - 04-08-2020, 08:20 PM