• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; any
    Aodhán

Had he known how glad she was with not having a child this season, with her current train of thought about freedom, well, maybe he would have waited another day to visit. Maybe? No, certainly - he doesn’t want to intrude at all. Still, he does think that maybe they should have a chat, some time, because if they don’t… well. It’s mostly his problem probably, but some light on the subject would be nice.

Besides, truly he just wishes to see her - look at her, watch her, whatever you want to call it. They had an odd relationship at best, if it was to be called one, but staying away was never an option.

He arrives through the waves, a smaller sea-serpent form which defines him as himself to her, as much as he can imagine - white and gold, his usual coloring, different from Aeolus’ but still clearly of the same makeup. It’s odd, to the male, sometimes, to think about the fact that he is a father already - and that his son reaches the age at which he was created. If he’s not careful he might become a grandfather before mentally passing his youth.

Or, well - he supposes he is mature now. The fact that he doesn’t know what he’s doing most of the time, is no longer scary but normal, and relatable. Others have the same problem too - is that the only difference between youth and maturity, he wonders briefly.

The sight of the purple nereid moving towards the water wakes him from his mind wandering, though she seems lost in thought as well. As he surfaces a few horse lengths away, he takes his horse form, though he retains oddly long mane and tail. Since they’re dripping with water, he doesn’t bother with changing that, thinking it may even be better in channelling the excess water away.

As he turns to greet the nereid, he is at a loss of what to say, however.

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Eva]

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-06-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Aodhan - 01-15-2020, 10:18 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:01 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-27-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-19-2020, 01:47 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-23-2020, 04:01 PM