• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; any
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    Without a thought, she pulls gently at the surface of the water below her, bending and uplifting a small flow at her will. It was a natural process to simply control the water. She moves it gently in front of her, twisting it and turning it, gracefully. Her gaze focuses on the fluid flow of the water in front of her, a soft smile curling on her lips now.

In the distance, as Aodhan breaks through the surface of the water from serpent to horse form, her concentration breaks at the sound of him emerging through the surface. The stream of water, turning and twisting only moments ago, breaks at the same time her concentration does. Her bright golden gaze looks up, purple ears flickering forward, finding the familiar white and gold spotted stallion.

Her smile instantly curls wider on her amethyst stained lips when their gaze meets. Without a second thought, she swims closer to him, moving with fluid and graceful strides to close the distance between them. The silence remains between them, not a word spoken, but nothing had to ever be said between them. Their connection was enticing, a magnetic force pulling them together.

Eva had never questioned their strange relationship from the beginning. There had never been a reason to question it in the first place. Somehow, they had a silent understanding, a personal need that each one of them could satisfy the other. In some strange way it had the perfect outcome—she had a wonderful companion and two beautiful children. And even still she finds herself deeply attracted to him, unable to resist his presence and touch.

The purple nereid, naturally alluring and captivating, cannot take her eyes off him. Her golden gaze gleams with playful mischief as she closes the distance between them—perhaps too close, but she does not give it a second thought.

“Aodhan,” she greets warmly and sweetly, “It’s good to see you again.” Truthfully, she always felt a small part of her leave with Aodhan when he left the quiet paradise, she called home. Aodhan reminded her of simple times, the very first part of her discovering something wonderful. He filled her with unspeakable bliss that changed everything for her—the ending of her youth, but entering into something grand.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aodhan]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-06-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:01 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-27-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-19-2020, 01:47 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-23-2020, 04:01 PM