• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; any
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    In every moment with Aodhan, she feels herself going back to simpler times. She leaves behind the worries and duties of being a leader. Even for a moment, when she is with him, she forgets about being a mother (although she would never wish that entirely). Aodhan brings a younger version back to existence, when she felt more wild and free.

He reminds her of what she once was. What she still can be. She is not entirely lost. Becoming a leader and a mother has not changed her identity completely. Eva certainly is still the same wild and free young mare she had been all those years ago. She carries more on her shoulders now—looking after her own family and the well-being of Ischia and its residents. Wearing these new titles, badges even, were an honor. It made her more than just the wild and free young mare she used to be.

She was everything, but more now.

When Aodhan speaks her name, her smile curls up even more. The gleam in her golden eyes softens too. Even when saying her name she instantly melted in front of him, but she does not say anything, doesn’t pull away from the feeling that he fills her with.

“I have been well,” she tells him honestly. For the first time, Eva was beginning to feel more sure about everything. In her quite reflections of late she was starting to accept where she was in life. There was more to it than she truly realized. “I was just thinking how quickly time has passed by,” Eva says softly, though it is more casually spoken then how she thought of it in her mind earlier. “Our children are almost fully grown.” A motherly smile appears on her purple features. She was very proud of both of her children, and even happy that Aodhan had been part of both of Aeolus and Loire’s lives so far.

Focusing back onto the gold spotted stallion, her motherly expression remains on her lips. “How are you doing?” She asks and then falls silent, curiously waiting to hear how he was doing.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aodhan]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-06-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:01 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-27-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-19-2020, 01:47 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-23-2020, 04:01 PM