• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  your waves are pulling me under; any
    Aodhán

Eva… Eva is the most beautiful. It’s that simple, and even if it isn’t simple to an outsider, ultimately that is why he came to her, why he would always come back to her. She is the most beautiful woman, not only as a nereid, but outside of her shifted form as well; she radiates with warmth and kindness when she speaks to a stranger, she is the best mother Aeolus and Loire could ever wish for. Her kind soul, her forgiveness, that’s really all he needs. Sometimes, he sneaks over, and watches her from a distance, afraid to break the spell of whatever she’s doing in that moment.

To be able, to be allowed to see her every day, is a dream come true. A much better dream than the one from his past. If he has to share it with another, then that’s his own fault and yet, something he could care less about. He still has other responsibilities too, looking after Carwyn and the kids.

He decides then, in that moment, that he should find this other guy in her life. They should be brothers, in a way, he thinks. Just as he once hoped for his own herd to be sisters (and maybe brothers), well, it’s just some sort of role switch then, and at the same time, not. It was mostly just the complication of neither if them wanting to tie the other down; Eva’s free spirit matched with his own so well because they both never expected anything else from the other. But aging changed dreams.

Yet because it is her, he doesn’t even care. ”I guess I will get to find a new dream - I suppose we’ll just be one big mess of a family,” he grins a little. ”If you’re okay with sharing, I am too.” He tilts his head. An open relationship would leave them both free to have their own families, and to maintain their wild spirits. Would she be okay with that?

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Eva]
    I think if she likes this plan he would like to move to one of the mini islands (maybe as beachmaster or as “approved stud”)? Idk it seems like the most plausible thing, he probably would accept either.

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-06-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:01 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-27-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 07:37 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-11-2020, 05:15 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-19-2020, 01:47 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Aodhan - 02-22-2020, 07:04 AM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; any - by Eva - 02-23-2020, 04:01 PM