• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You better get away darling; Ripley & Nostromo

gotta do it in the penthouse
    that's where I keep my pen

Just your average meeting between siblings.

Honestly, if this was how he met all his siblings, he might actually be compelled to develop some kind of useful skill set. As it is, his only skills involve primarily loafing and making smartass, occasionally amusing comments. Neither of which would probably do much for him in this particular situation.

Of course, the fact that he has even gotten himself into a situation hasn’t occurred to him quite yet. Entirely oblivious to the havoc his twin has apparently been wreaking, he doesn’t even realize he is a target of interest until, out of the corner of one eye, he sees something strange coming straight towards him. Blinking, face crinkling in confusion, he squints at the approaching creature as he tries to figure out just what the hell it is.

Perhaps he should’ve turned tail and began running already, but, well, he’s never truly had much to fear. It certainly does not occur to him that his life might be in danger here in the midst of the meadow. In broad daylight, for all the world to see.

In fact, it doesn’t even occur to him that he is the intended target until they are close enough for him to hear the strange clicking sound they make in their excitement over the hunt. Of course, that’s just about when he realizes there is a second one, coming at him from the opposite direction. Ultimately though, what really tips him off is the fact that, rather than slowing down, the seem to speed up the nearer they get.

Suddenly nervous, gaze jumping between the two decidedly unfriendly looking creatures, he shies backwards as they reaching striking distance. Back-pedaling several steps, nearly tripping over his own tail as he does so, he clears his throat a little desperately. “Er, I think you kind… uh,” Ladies? Men? Damn, he can’t tell. “I think you’ve got the wrong horse here. Have we met?”

Cassian

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You better get away darling; Ripley & Nostromo - by Cassian - 01-10-2020, 03:52 PM