• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I is a little tiny frustrated?
    It's just so hard to make sure I check ALL the names in the reserves without the search function on the boards. And I did go into the search thing and try to do it, but the name I want to check is "vi" and I need at least 3 characters to even search :| So while I am willing to go through each page, I'm wondering if there's an easier way or if I am just totally useless and don't know anything?

Thanks <3
    For the database it doesn't really work, but do you know how to use control F?
    I'm sorry, I don't know an easier way for shorter names -- it's not an issue we encounter much :/ my guess suggestion is control F, like Tinsel said.
    i know if you put vi + a space after it, so it's 'vi ' it will search that space as well

Yeah, i just did that and the only horse that came up was Tovi
    Lagertha & Wessex
    Just for future use, there is a search function on each board. It's on the bottom right of the page, so you don't have to go in and select the board you want to search and all that.

For shorter names, the suggestions above at the best ones though. There's literally no way for me to remove the 3 character limit. I just checked, and it basically says don't even think about it. Haha.
    Alrighty Smile I did use the ctrl + f function. Thanks guys Smile And thanks Kyra!