• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

caught in the current

O C E A N E

"Do Kingdom leaders change often here?" she inquires with furrowed brows, though it's followed quickly by a short bout of laughter ─ "I'm sorry. You just said you don't follow politics and here I am..." Oceane trails off with an apologetic shrug, her ears flicking to register Ori's comments about magic (a word that draws a cold shiver down her spine) and the dead, before she realizes that she had met one of those special beings. She had followed a call, something akin to a fishing line being drawn back to its reel, to the Mountain. Mchawi had greeted her, and the orange-eyed stallion, and the gilded mare...

Oceane shivers again, but plays it off with a fairly graceful shift of her softly feathered wings to frame the swell of her belly. "I haven't," she says with a gentle sigh, "though, not for lack of desire. But I'd rather not venture too far away from Loess when I'm so far along."

Her pregnancy is not something that she is overly comfortable speaking openly about ─ but it's her reality for right now, and soon it will make way for the birth and existence of her newborn, and then she will need to grow accustomed to discussing him or her ─

Especially considering his lineage.

"Ori?" she inquires, her lips puckering pensively, "What was it that made you choose Loess over the other Kingdoms?"

@[Oriash]
    ""

n | t
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    caught in the current - by Oriash - 01-12-2020, 08:44 AM
    RE: caught in the current - by Oceane - 01-12-2020, 06:17 PM
    RE: caught in the current - by Oriash - 01-24-2020, 03:23 PM
    RE: caught in the current - by Oceane - 01-27-2020, 04:34 PM
    RE: caught in the current - by Oriash - 01-28-2020, 04:53 PM