• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Anyone;
    Aodhán

She’s not what he expects, but then perhaps, does he even know what he expected? Another dragon maybe - volatile, fire-spitting, easily changing emotions and faces. But she’s not. She’s more like Noah, though less shy. Softer, kind.

The overgrown lizard blinks at the mare as she corrects him as that she is a Pampian? He chuckles with her, finding that he doesn’t have a good word either for his fellow residents - not based in pampas, anyway. ”I think you’re Brilliant.” he grins, which probably looks silly on a lizard, then un-suctions his paws from the tree bark and shifts. The snow owl lands softly in the grass and looks up at the mare, shaking his head, emerald eyes never blinking. ”I have no true form any more, but I can show you my horse shape if you prefer it. Or any shape in general really.” That’s probably not what she meant or what she wanted to hear, but it is the truth. His base might as well be the semi-sentient rock he once was stuck as, for all he knows. His horse-form was perhaps similar to how he spent the first year of his life, but it no longer felt any more true than the white owl and lizard which he frequents in the Pampas. Let alone the golden serpent and dragon.

At her request then though, he does once more shift. The speed at which he now changes between his favourite shapes is fast enough for it to appear to be within a heartbeat - now a white knabstrup hybrid stands before her, adorned with the same golden spots that the snow owl’s belly had a moment ago. ”I’m Aodhán.”

from the ashes a fire shall be woken

@[Cyprin]

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Cyprin - 01-13-2020, 09:28 AM
    RE: Anyone; - by Aodhan - 01-14-2020, 06:42 AM
    RE: Anyone; - by Cyprin - 01-14-2020, 03:13 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Aodhan - 01-21-2020, 02:22 AM