• Logout
  • Beqanna

version 22: awakening

COTY

LILLIANA -- Year 206

QOTY

"There is still something of himself - something of the Wolfbane who would always love her - that rallies against the slime. It says, 'lie in the bed you’ve made'. So he gathers the covers and tucks himself in." -- Wolfbane, written by Calcifer

[open]  Activity check due 1/27
    Well, it's been a few months and a whole Queen since the last check, plus everyone else is doing it. I love jumping on bandwagons late.

Please post if your character is living in Nerine, if they have a desired caste or are just residents, and if they have anything else going on that might be important for Nev to get her grumpy ass involved with.

Territory residents that would like to be listed within the ranks, please also let me know.

I will attempt to update the ranks without deleting the board completely lol
    Eurwen - diplomacy caste please! Not sure what you do or don’t know about her yet (feel free to ask for history if you need) but she basically wants to focus on recruitment and befriending Taigans atm, I think?

Because why the heck not. 

Lilli says throw her in the Diplomacy caste please.
    Brazen is here! She'd like the fighty one pls
    Jude is here! Just a resident for now.

Brine is here Smile She is currently a resident, any additional responsibilities other than surviving and she might break lol
    Brennen doesn't live here, at the moment, but is perfectly happy to keep serving as Champion. And I dunno, maybe he'll move back. He's a capricious sort of character to make these decisions for.
    Wishbone is here to stay! Please add her to all of the castes (not sure if it's war, peace, and spy or how you're setting it up), thank you!