• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all ||

She doesn’t understand what triggered the attack, but in the end it does not matter. One minute the tension is building and the next it explodes. When the tentacles appear, a feral smile lights up Fiorina’s features. None of them snake to grab her, a fact that makes her quite upset, there is one in front of her - blocking her from reaching the stallion at the centre of this chaos.

Fine.

She feels the excitement as though it is burning her from the inside, awaking the mind that goes sleepy with conversation. This creature is made for the fight, her body gleaming with built-in armour and, of course, a few handy weapons - both secret and not.

Deft and deadly, she moves. Her head snakes in one direction to tear into the tentacle before her - revealing gleaming, silver teeth as her mouth opens wide and then closes around the wriggling limb. At the same time, her knife-tipped tail whips to the side to slice through the tentacle holding onto the winged girl, who is now down on the ground. She barely registers Larva leaving, so consumed is she by the fight. But she does register the now-empty tentacle from him that moves towards her. She swallows the chunk of tentacle meat in her mouth and though it is not her favourite taste, the way she moves towards another of them makes it seem like this is the finest feast in the world.

Her eyes blaze when she moves closer to Wolfbane, but it’s not her game to attack him. Part of a tentacle hangs from her mouth as she lunges towards the chestnut Lilliana, hoping to slice through the appendage that had been seeking her neck. When her focus is on the stallion, however, it’s still with that burning, eager smile. Words aren't her strong suit, but every line in her body makes it clear she won’t give up this fight until the mares are free.

Whatever tricks are next, she hopes they tastes better than the first.

@[lilliana]

Also in general (especially Wolfbane) let me know if you'd like me to change anything!!

Bonus: Fio's post summarized in two gifs

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all || - by Fiorina - 02-01-2020, 11:59 PM