• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your waves are pulling me under; aquaria
    your waves are pulling me under
    i'm caught in your riptide
    The pearl mare beamed and pawed with joy. Eva couldn’t contain her excitement either after hearing her friend’s approval. Her smile grew wider and she let out a cheerful nicker. The purple sea mare couldn’t be more pleased to have someone like Aquaria be officially recognized when it came to the way of politics. It was just how their world worked now, but lately she had some other thoughts on the matter.

“Oh, Aquaria!” She beams with joy. “I’m so happy that you have accepted.”

Eva knew even without the formal title that Aquaria would ensure the safety of their tropical home. However, she needed to make it set in stone if things were going to move forward. The outside world was changing, Eva didn’t want their home to get lost in the chaos that eventually came with it all.

I spoke to a mare named Ilma not long ago. She was on a very interesting mission about making friends, but what sparked me the most about our conversation was ensuring there will always be a sanctuary that everyone can come to. It reminded me of Ruinam’s vision for the islands to band together, but I don’t know how possible that might be anymore.” She considers how much it would require for other kingdoms to accept exchanging territories for another. Even the memory of Vulgaris rejecting the idea pops up in her thoughts too. Maybe not everyone would be so pleased about the idea, but Vulgaris was no longer the king and there was their new queen to consider now. “I have thought about approaching Isilya and Ruinam to see what their thoughts are on creating a more formal sanctuary of our homes together that anyone can come to for protection.”

She pauses for a moment, glancing away to look at the waterfall that flows not far from them. “I don’t know what Isilya’s intentions are for Tephra or what our alliances are anymore now that she has been queen for a while. But I would like to at least try and start having an intentional relationship with our two lands.” The Dame then becomes quite as she considers what Aquaria’s thoughts might be. Ischia was already a place that anyone was welcomed to come to, but she couldn’t help but think of Ruinam’s plans these last few months after Ilma had visited. She didn’t want their home to be lost in the chaos, especially if the other lands decided to come after their own home in the future.
    Eva
    the dame of ischia

@[Aquaria] I actually thought of something else to mention, haha Smile
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 01-18-2020, 05:38 PM
    RE: your waves are pulling me under; aquaria - by Eva - 02-23-2020, 04:35 PM