• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  And now, I fall: Any!

The male is greeted by a range of scents and sounds as he halts on the beach, waiting to be welcomed by one of the islanders.
    Aziz enjoys the commotion of the dense jungle, thousands of wild and free souls collaborating together to create a thunderous upswing of sound. His ears swivel and turn to listen to every one of the sounds individually, they all portray a story deep inside the jungle, which the male finds rather intriguing. 
    Below the canopy and on the forest floor, small critters bound over fallen twigs and into burrows, hiding from the barking jaws of pythons and the prying eyes of various predatory birds.

A tincture of unknown aroma passes the male's nose, a pleasing and fruity smell that invites him into the jungle, though before he can become engulfed in a sweet remedy of sound and smell, a voice dances toward him right on cue, his head tilting curiously.

His turn to match the mare is swift, she seems curious but also carries a slight hint of worry.

"Hello," he replies with a bubbly smile, almost matching her song.
    "It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Aziz" he responds, his smile genuinely excited to meet someone new and hopefully settle down on the tropical island.

"My apologies if I caused any concern, I didn't really fancy getting my feet wet" he humours "I quite like to build things, I have built walls and bridges for the people on icicle isle, and homes in loess" he mentions, though excludes his partaking in the Tephran war and the prison he built for Loess.

"I was hoping to settle down here if, at all possible, I would be happy to offer my building capabilities and protection. I hope I can make myself useful" he smiles sincerely, hoping to build himself a small house in the jungle for himself and his blind son.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Eva]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And now, I fall: Any! - by Aziz - 01-22-2020, 06:37 PM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Eva - 01-31-2020, 09:53 PM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Aziz - 02-25-2020, 05:32 AM
    RE: And now, I fall: Any! - by Eva - 03-27-2020, 06:44 PM