• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Rain grey towns; Catcher

I've got you deep in the heart of me

-So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me-

funny thing: when @[Catcher] said she would help, Eyas nearly felt that she meant it. The honesty behind the unicorn’s offer, even though she’d spoken gently, could be a brutal thing. Brutal enough to bring up the same feelings Eyas had nearly gotten a handle on swallowing down. So much for composure, she thought, sniffling and nodding her head. When she thought of a way Catcher could help, she’d let the fading chestnut mare know. Her concerns and heart were equally soothed for the moment, which made it easier to throw on a halfway smile and give the impression of being annoyed at being insulted.

Eyas couldn’t, however, bring herself to feign indifference towards Catcher’s sudden friendliness, or the way she was suddenly very close and touching her in only the exact way Eyas had hoped she would. She felt electrified by the idea of safely crossing an invisible threshold with the girl who seemed like a dream itself, confident now that a ‘friendship’ was growing. Eyas leaned into and shoved Catcher’s muzzle with her own, sweetly.

“You’re terrible at this, I want you to know.” The pegasus mare taunted and withdrew, appraising the way Catcher held herself. “For starters, spirit-dream-guides are supposed to look all mystic and possibly like an allusion? You went with… your normal self. I’m disappointed.” She snickered through her black lips. “Is this how you always show yourself in other’s dreams?” Eyas asked, intending to maintain the attitude but dropping it halfway through out of genuine curiosity.

EYAS

► Powerplay Me : Powers (any)

Messages In This Thread
    Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Eyas - 01-22-2020, 10:49 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Catcher - 01-24-2020, 04:15 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Eyas - 02-02-2020, 05:22 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Catcher - 02-07-2020, 11:03 AM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Eyas - 02-07-2020, 11:59 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Catcher - 02-23-2020, 04:42 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Eyas - 04-04-2020, 11:15 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Catcher - 04-28-2020, 09:34 PM
    RE: Rain grey towns; Catcher - by Eyas - 05-05-2020, 08:30 PM