• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

• hello
    I am definitely feeling extremely shy about posting in the Discord group chat, so I just want to say hi to everyone. Is this alcohol anonymous because I’m feeling like a deer in headlights and like I have to confess all my sins I don’t know really what to say so I guess I should just word vomit and hopefully not scare people off?

My name is Styxx and I’m 23. I started rping in ‘06 and went on hiatus in ‘16. I’m very rusty and know that my grammar can be shit, so please bare with me. I missed writing and being a part of the rp community. I’ll be honest that I have a very busy schedule — I’m AD military — and can’t guarantee that I’ll post every week but I will definitely try my best. I only have one character at the moment, Vasilisa, and I haven’t yet really decided on her personality or her backstory. I’m open to plotting with anyone and developing her backstory is someone needs a random lost sister, best friend, arch-nemesis, etc. 

I’m an open book and can be quite blunt — don’t be hesitant to ask me anything. 

Thank you for allowing me to find an rp community and, potentially, family.
    Hiya styxx! Discord goes fast sometimes, it definitely takes a little getting used to, but we are easily distracted by funny memes and cute dogs, so feel free to post and run there.

I am notoriously shy about plotting, so I can't make any plans without massive anxiety, but I hope to see you posting soon Smile
    Heyy Styxx! I'm Shelbi Smile

Discord can definitely be overwhelming! I don't talk there a lot, but I do stop by once in a while to chat or just lurk. Definitely come by and say hi! I promise not everyone is scary there haha

Don't worry about posting slow. I am slow sometimes or super quick (depending how life is going). But I'd definitely love to connect and post together! I have a bunch of different ones running around right now.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Welcome!!
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON