• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

upon the gallow's beam; squirt

Fiorina always appreciated a good once-over look and held her head a little higher. The deadly tail behind her relaxed and swished lazily along the surface of the ground as she gazed back at the speckled mare.

Then, at the mention of looking bored, she laughs - it’s quick and inelegant (more like a bark) but it’s genuine. “Almost always.” She says with a wicked grin, though lately it has not been true at all. She was actually a little surprised how much she had been enjoying interacting with the various shapes and sizes of equines that Beqanna had to offer. Who knew that the world outside of aliens and monsters was actually quite interesting. It was delightful to discover that not all monsters could be spotted with a single glance, and some were hidden within.

“Technically, though I know I don’t look it. If you wander near Pangea you'll see more that are a little like me.” Fiorina will save them both from the boring details of elaborating any further - about how her grandmother had been cursed and then next thing you know her descendants all look as though they would inhabit another planet. So, instead, she introduces herself - a small ghost of a smile in those black eyes. “I’m Fiorina.”

And, because she doesn’t care enough not to bluntly ask what was up this mare’s ass a few moments ago, she lets her own curiosity speak up. “So what’s got you all upset about magic there Roz?”

FIORINA

art by dozymare

@[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Breckin - 01-28-2020, 09:28 AM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Fiorina - 02-02-2020, 04:33 PM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Breckin - 02-27-2020, 03:40 PM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Fiorina - 03-09-2020, 03:26 PM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Breckin - 04-30-2020, 10:24 AM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Fiorina - 05-06-2020, 09:32 PM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Breckin - 05-28-2020, 09:55 AM
    RE: upon the gallow's beam; squirt - by Fiorina - 05-30-2020, 03:34 PM