• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If my heart was a house; Oceane

O C E A N E

Her lips twitch reluctantly into something that, if one really stretched, might possibly be described as a sad smile. But it disappears just as swiftly as it had come and she leans her cheek into Leilan's touch, her winged body aching for even just a hint of comfort. The chill of his maw, while surprising at first, settles against the heat of her face and she sighs quietly into him with closed amber eyes.

She feels even colder after the silver roan withdraws and, for a moment, contemplates nestling herself against him just to feel someone in the place where Alcinder should be. But that's not what their friendship is, and so, instead, she lets her lavender head sway dejectedly.

"Alcinder was stolen from me," she breathes, barely audible, as her dull amber eyes look over Leilan's shoulder, "My son. My precious boy ─"

Oceane's voice catches as it tightens around her words. But there's nothing else to tell the ice-encrusted stallion. She still doesn't know where her newborn is or who had taken him. All she knows lies in the scent that had been left behind after his disappearance.  The scent of a territory she'd never visited before ─ one that had also wanted Lepis for its own.

@[Leilan]
    " "

n | t
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-04-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-05-2020, 04:26 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-06-2020, 01:12 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-10-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-11-2020, 04:07 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-17-2020, 09:31 AM