• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If my heart was a house; Oceane

O C E A N E

A few seconds pass after she has spoken her truth. Seconds that weigh heavy between them, where Oceane watches for Leilan’s reaction with red-rimmed eyes and a hollow ache in her chest. It takes the ice-stallion a run around the spectrum of emotions before finally he vocalizes. When? The opalescent woman purses her lips together and shifts her gaze away from him, back in the direction of the canyon she had spent her time with Alcinder before ─ before.

"At the end of Spring. He was barely more than a few weeks old, Leilan, and they took him from me." Her voice quivers despite the attempt she makes to sound strong. When her gaze returns to meet his blue eyes, hers have begun to silently bleed the tears she has been holding in. "No," she says meekly and with a pained twist of her lips, "No negotiations. I don't even know who has him, or if they've─" hurt him. Killed him.

"You travel often," she says, suddenly a bit more hopeful, "Maybe you have seen him?" She describes the young boy and his lovely feathered wings, the opalescence of his coat, the pattern of his blue-and-white paint. She tries not to feel too hopeful ─ there is a chance that whoever has taken him has begun to brag about stealing the Loessian King's son, but there is also the chance they have remained tight-lipped about it ─ but her erratic emotions make it nearly impossible to rein them in.

@[Leilan]
    " "

n | t
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-04-2020, 02:52 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-05-2020, 04:26 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-06-2020, 01:12 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-10-2020, 02:15 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Leilan - 02-11-2020, 04:07 PM
    RE: If my heart was a house; Oceane - by Oceane - 02-17-2020, 09:31 AM