• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gold cage; hostage to my feelings

For Beyza, having everyone know they were here is not an issue and she does not react to the dry tone of the older girl - she’s far too busy being dazzled by the sight of all the lights around them. But the stranger draws her attention with the question that follows, and then the young filly visibly droops, some of the lights even follow and drop a little closer to the ground. “Why?” She frowns, her tail flicking behind her in a small show of agitation. “You want to find someone, now they can find you too.” It made perfect sense to her to stay as visible as possible when looking for someone.

But of course, even as she says that, the lights start winking out one colour at a time until only the white ones closest to her remain. Beyza is disappointed by this turn of events and scowls a little at this small betrayal by the lights - if her magic should do anything it should be what she wants - isn’t it? But she does her best to shrug it off.

It helps that Celina introduces herself and explains who she is looking for, but though it is a welcome distraction the description - though certainly curious - does not ring any bells. “I’m Beyza,” She replies first, because it feels polite to respond to the introduction, but then she is shaking her head. “And no one like that lives here.” She replies with more confidence than she should. She’s young enough to not quite understand the scope of the world, that there are those in Pangea she has not yet seen and that the world is very big outside of these canyons.

BEYZA

something borrowed into something new

@[Celina]

Messages In This Thread
    gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 02-16-2020, 04:06 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Beyza - 02-17-2020, 12:26 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 02-18-2020, 10:17 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Beyza - 02-21-2020, 11:19 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 02-22-2020, 12:05 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Beyza - 02-25-2020, 05:14 PM
    RE: gold cage; hostage to my feelings - by Celina - 03-01-2020, 08:55 AM