• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    what's wrong with incest? -x
    Sire

Name: Draco.
    Breed: Andalusian/Akhal Teke hybrid.
    Traits/defects: Demon mimicry, mind reading, immortality, star markings
    Color: Smoky black with glowing* constellation markings.
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/aa/nCr
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [DEMON MIMICRY][STAR MARKINGS][IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][companion animal][shattering][disease acceleration]

Dam:

Name: Dove.
    Breed: Andalusian/Akhal Teke hybrid.
    Traits/defects: Fairy dust, companion animal.
    Color: Buckskin fade to gray with glowing* constellation markings.
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCr/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [COMPANION ANIMAL][FAIRY DUST][darkness manipulation][immortality][shattering][disease acceleration]

Foal:

I would like to request a chestnut filly with glowing constellation markings named Midsommar!!! If demon mimicry is rolled to mutate, would telekinesis be possible? Use names Elixir (u) and Divinity (u) if multiples are rolled!!!

Player: Phaetra (including multiples).

*oops forgot this part. starsin's (the dam of both) dapples are glowing, and it should say glowing in the database. just wanted to mention this just in case. : )
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    70, NA, NA, 92

Midsommar
    Filly
    Draco x Dove
    Chestnut (ee/Aa)
    tegteg [MINDREADING][COMPANION ANIMAL][IMMORTALITY][star markings][fairy dust][telekinesis][darkness manipulation][shattering
    Due March
    Breedable September
    played by Phaetra

stats were rolled for what the characters have in the database. if changes need to be made, please update prior to breeding. we can update/alter these later once necessary updates are done. 0 space traits (like glowing and star markings) are rolled for
    Starsin’s constellation markings are not listed as a 0 space trait, they are just described as glowing. If they need to be a 0 space trait then that’s fine, I understand, but can I not have the constellation markings at all?

Neither Dove’s nor Draco’s constellation markings are zero space traits so I thought that would be a reasonable request. I believe in Draco’s stats I requested him to have the constellation markings.

Oops I just saw that it was rolled for the constellation markings! My lizard brain can’t remember that far back LOL
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey