• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    why ghost me when you could be my boo -x
    Name: Ophanim
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Wings, Immortality, Glowing tattoos, Dragon mimicry, Halo, Color changing
    Color: Pearlescent peach pangere, with mauve on his lil nose and around his eyes, a blush of mauve on his knees, and cream colored mane and tail.
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/Rr/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][covered in frost][horn]

Name: Starsin
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: Mind reading, Immortality, Shattering
    Color: Gray (born black) with glowing constellation dapples
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [IMMORTALITY][MIND READING][SHATTERING][disease acceleration][fairy dust]

Colby is cashing in her COTY twins. Her foal will be a peach filly with a cream colored mane named Peaches N Cream Pandemonium and mine will be a filly named Pleasure, color entirely up to you. If Pleasure inherits Ophie's carried horn, can it be glass? Thank you!!!
    8, NA, NA, 43
    24, NA, NA, 82

Pandemonium
    Filly
    Hybrid
    Ophanim x Starsin
    Peach with cream colored mane and tail
    tegteg[IMMORTALITY][COVERED IN FROST][GLOWING TATTOOS][halo][mind reading][wings][dragon mimicry][shattering]
    Due January
    Breedable May
    Played by Colby

Pleasure
    Filly
    Hybrid
    Ophanim x Starsin
    black, will gray to peach with mauve points
    tegteg[DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][MIND READING][shattering][wings][glowing tattoos][immortality]
    Due January
    Breedable May
    Played by Jassal