• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Arthas x Leilan -x
    Sire
    Name: Corban
    Breed: andalusian hybrid
    Traits/defects: acid generation, crow shifting, immortality
    Color: dark green pinto
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ACID GENERATION][IMMORTALITY][CROW SHIFTING][color changing][fangs][teleportation][invisibility]
    Corban used with permission from Nicole for this specific pairing, through Discord

Dam:
    Name: Eurwen
    Breed: knabstrup hybrid
    Traits/defects: stone manipulation, wind exhalation
    Color: leopard appaloosa with baby pink spots and metallic rose-golden mane and tail; one golden marking in the shape of a broken rock
    Color Genetic Code (if known): ee/Aa/Zz/nR/nLP
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-STONE MANIPULATION-][-WIND EXHALATION-][GLOWING TATTOOS][SORROW AURA][DRAGON MIMICRY][immortality][telekinesis][dragonice]

Foals
    Permission for twins via Discord questions section

- One filly named Brienna to be played by Star; she is very much in love with the pink leopard spots so please add some of those in there?
    - One filly named Fechín to be played by Vanilla Custard. Name is reserved by me.
    Go wild with the colors, I’m sure deep green and light pink are great together.
    If crow shifting gets inherited as expressed can it be raven shifting instead for fechín? It’s no biggie, it’s just the name ^^

Oh I forgot to add. In case of a triplet I’ll play a colt named Eoghan. No preferences whatsoever for that’n.

[58, 3, 4, 91]

Brienna
    Filly
    Hybrid
    Corban x Eurwen
    Leopard appaloosa with baby pink spots and a green mane and tail (ee/aa/nLP)
    TEGteg [ACID GENERATION][IMMORTALITY][CROW SHIFTING][STONE MANIPULATION][SORROW AURA][DRAGON MIMICRY][TELEKINESIS][teleportation][invisibility][wind exhalation][glowing tattoos]
    *Needs to come down to 6 genetic and 8 expressed traits
    Played by Star
    Due March
    Breedable September

[3, 89, 91, 67]

Fechín
    Filly
    Hybrid
    Corban x Eurwen
    Dark green pinto with rose-gold mane and tail (ee/aa/Zz/nO)
    tegteg [ACID GENERATION][IMMORTALITY][COLOR CHANGING][FANGS][DRAGON MIMICRY][DRAGONICE][raven shifting][stone manipulation][wind exhalation][glowing tattoos][sorrow aura]
    *Needs to come down to 6 genetic and 8 expressed traits
    Played by Vanilla Custard
    Due March
    Breedable September
    For Fechín please let us get rid of the dragon mimicry (that can be carried), and make color changing non-genetic
    *Spits acidic ice all over Nerine*

Thanks

(02-21-2020, 11:25 AM)Vanilla Custard Wrote: *Spits acidic ice all over Nerine*

Thanks

so i'm super late to the game on this.

but for Brienna:

lets keep immortality, sorrow aura, dragon mimicry, telekinesis and make dragon mimicry non-genetic.

... hopefully i did this right lol
    UGH.

immortality, sorrow aura, dragon mimicry, telekinesis and make ** crow shifting non-genetic.

sorry and thank you!