• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

freebies
    Hokay, now for requirements, only to make sure it makes sense.

@[Vanilla Custard] @[Bruja]  Both Taiga and Larken were pretty immature, irresponsible ladies, so I wouldn't put it past them to ditch their kids, if that's the way you'd want to go. Smile

@[Nyxistaken] Syl is more responsible, but while she wouldn't intentionally ditch a kid, she has ahem … lost one, before. So that or kidnapping or something would make the most sense for why she isn't with the kid.

@[Elle Belle] Terra takes a long time to trust someone, so love would be less likely. If you are using her with Mim you could say she got drawn in by her interest in Mim's abilities (which would totally happen). Terra is NOT likely to ditch her kid (she was ditched by her own mum and would never do that to her own kid), so the kid would either have to get lost or kidnapped.

@[Mirage] Lexa is a closeted lesbian, and a relatively powerful individual, so not likely to fall in love, and less likely to be raped than some. So it would have to either be a kid she just decided to have (considering how old she is, entirely possible. This would also likely be her one and only kid, unless I do come back on here at some point), or some super powerful guy could be a rapist. Oooooor, I don't know what the rules are, but if you are allowed to use her with a lady then you could say it was love if you like. Now Lexa wouldn't be likely to ditch a kid, so it would have to have either gotten lost or kidnapped or something.

Edit: @[Mirage] Elle just left Mim's colour as indeterminate, so I'd do that for yours too, just to be consistent. Smile

Messages In This Thread
    freebies - by Tinsel - 02-22-2020, 12:55 AM
    RE: freebies - by Vanilla Custard - 02-23-2020, 01:50 PM
    RE: freebies - by Bruja - 02-23-2020, 02:00 PM
    RE: freebies - by Nyxistaken - 02-23-2020, 02:08 PM
    RE: freebies - by Elle Belle - 02-23-2020, 02:09 PM
    RE: freebies - by Mirage - 02-23-2020, 03:19 PM
    RE: freebies - by Tinsel - 02-23-2020, 04:33 PM
    RE: freebies - by Tinsel - 02-23-2020, 05:40 PM
    RE: freebies - by Elle Belle - 02-23-2020, 05:44 PM
    RE: freebies - by Tinsel - 02-23-2020, 05:49 PM
    RE: freebies - by Tinsel - 02-23-2020, 09:17 PM