• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Oh My Gourd -x
    Sire

Name: Malkin
    Breed: Hybrid
    Genetic Traits: [COLOR CHANGING][UNCONTROLLABLE SHAPESHIFTING][wings][shiny appearance]
    Color: For the purposes of this breeding, he is maroon w/ light pink mane and tail, and reverse brindling.
    Color Genetic Code (if known): (Ee/Aa/nCr)
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg

Dam:
    Name: Jingle
    Breed: Hybrid 
    Genetic Traits: [shapeshifting][gourd shapeshifting]
    Color: Dark green with candy cane stockings (striped red and white), shiny candy cane (red and white) mane and tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): No base color listed, https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5463 click for breeding archives
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg

Foal:Requesting a colt named Florian colored like this. I guess this is a dark green reverse brindle with pale pink to orange ombre mane and tail (bucksin base)
    List of name choices if any multiples, Malabar (colt), Floret (filly)
    Player: ratty

Permission in discord from Squirt and Jenger to use Malkin and Jingle, and from Leah to request Uncontrollable Gourd-Shifting. Anything else that rolls to express or mutate

Adding, maybe that is light pink to peach omber? I'm not sure lol
    (28, NA, NA, 95)

Florian
    Male
    Hybrid
    Dark green reverse brindle with pale pink to orange ombre mane and tail (buckskin base)
    Malkin x Jingle
    Uncontrollable gourd shifting, wings
    tegteg [UNCONTROLLABLE GOURD SHIFTING][WINGS][color changing]
    Played by Ratty
    Due March
    Breedable in July