• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  positively glowing

Eurwen
    the secret of walking on water
    is knowing where the rocks lie
    The mare before her gives a weak smile upon her comment, and she notices it might have come off a little stern. But when others show up, Eurwen honestly could care a little less.

Oh, hormones. What fun you are. That’s not entirely fair, considering that her outburst to Ghaul had had nothing to do with it - she’d been so fed up with his arrogance though. Now, she finds herself welcoming a pregnant mare on the border, visiting her friend, Lilliana.

It’s her cousin then, who she turns to with a snort. ”Walruses are dangerous to approach, Brazen, especially in groups. One more comment about my roundings and I’ll show you why.” Her tone is irritated, but the words hold no true venom - she is relatively happy to meet the new mare, and as she turns back to her, the pink-spotted mare already has a small chuckle on her face. ”I’m Eurwen, but Wen is fine. You’ll have to forgive my cousin. I’m sure she’ll be absolutely thrilled to be an Auntie of… three?” she wonders aloud at the latter - Fio doesn't look half as swollen as Lilli and her. Is she blessed with some better abdomen muscles or are the two Nerinians in bigger trouble than she anticipated? She herself is a twin: the realization kicks in only now, and she starts to feel a little nauseous at the thought.

Her face falters only a tiny bit, and she looks to the chestnut mare when Fiorina asks her a question. ”Tentacles?” she asks the diplomat suspiciously, but with a persistent humor in her eyes. ”Of all the normal-looking boys out there, you went with tentacles, Lilli?”

@[lilliana]

Messages In This Thread
    positively glowing - by Fiorina - 02-27-2020, 06:13 PM
    RE: positively glowing - by Eurwen - 02-28-2020, 08:03 AM
    RE: positively glowing - by Neverwhere - 02-28-2020, 08:15 AM
    RE: positively glowing - by lilliana - 02-29-2020, 08:49 PM
    RE: positively glowing - by Brazen - 03-03-2020, 12:29 PM
    RE: positively glowing - by Fiorina - 03-03-2020, 05:31 PM
    RE: positively glowing - by Eurwen - 03-04-2020, 02:14 AM
    RE: positively glowing - by lilliana - 03-06-2020, 10:30 PM
    RE: positively glowing - by Brazen - 03-11-2020, 04:48 PM
    RE: positively glowing - by Brennen - 03-17-2020, 08:53 PM