• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  black woods, decay, cold winds; any
    The river doesn’t smell the best, maybe it’s the wet banks, or the muck of plant and algae- he’s not a doctor okay?

Anyways, so the path he ended up choosing, wasn’t his favorite, probably none of the paths would have been. He even questioned this one in particular, only for a moment, he felt like he had to hurry, so that’s just what he did. Walk away, keep your nose down, except it isn’t really down- I’m not sure he knows how to accomplish that. That would mean admitting he was wrong- which he isn’t, I can assure you.

Why are there things you shouldn’t say anyways? Who came up with that rule?

Ivo pouts, (throws a tantrum more like), along the water, just minding his own- when his sulking is interrupted. The glint from the sun takes a shine to his dark sapphire eyes, and they do not hide that he feels insulted- slightly.

More than slightly, hand to chest just confronted- what did this guy just say?

The other’s actions completely take him aback, honestly, he can’t believe his ears right now.

“Oh, well, excuse me, but I’ve bathed quite recently I’ll have you know,” his neck pulls back and his nostrils flare with the nerve that’s been touched. He sucks in a long breath, oh and it is awful, a bad idea but he won’t allow that to stop him. The river stink mixed with the musk of the other male- it’s just not what one would bottle up and call, eu de parfum.

“Soot and ashes, you know, they tried to burn my home down once too- don’t worry you’ll get over it.” 

Would he though, was Ivo even over it himself? He was the one bringing it up and all.

“I think I’d rather be the King of soot, than icicles anyways,” Ivo would have rather been the King of a forest, like his Father before him.

Alas, Ivo is no Killdare.

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-11-2020, 10:19 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-12-2020, 11:25 AM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-13-2020, 12:33 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-20-2020, 12:01 PM