• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  black woods, decay, cold winds; any

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    ”The Chamber, huh?” Been living under a rock for a while then - or outside Beqanna like him. He doesn’t recall if they’d ever been allies or enemies in the past with the Jungle - probably at some point, but he only vaguely recalls the Falls and Desert being called allies. But Leilan himself had never truly felt like he fit in the Jungle, and he certainly wouldn’t nowadays.

For goodness sake, the guy could lose some stiffness. ”Oh, I’ll find someone to wipe it off on soon.” he answers in a nonchalant tone as if they aren’t talking about something really gross - well, if it truly was something on his nose. He already knows it’s snow or ice though. Damn but does this guy remind him of his nephew. ”Leilan’s just fine, thank you. What should I call you?” he grins, a bluish glow possibly visible somewhere down there, then literally swallows whatever additions he was about to give - stick, maybe, just like Trekori - at the sight of the other male looking away with a frown.

”I haven’t heard anything, and perhaps I feel like I don’t need to know.” he tilts his head at the younger man. Apparently something happened that the guys in even the Chamber had not wanted him any more, and that was quite enough intel. He shrugs, uninterested. ”You make it sound like it’s time for a new start. An empty slate is all I have, but if you want it, I’ll give you a piece - if you’re willing to work for your new reputation.” he wonders at the dark male before him.

He grins a little. ”I’m sure the new geysers would be excited to see you.” They’re excited to see anyone, just like Leilan, but hey. Maybe Jesla can be the more hospitable host; Leilan’s here for the hard workers.

Unless he’s got something better to do, he wonders. The question may already be alive in his face however, without having to be spoken aloud. And perhaps he does have somewhere else to visit instead. Who knows.

@[Ivo]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-11-2020, 10:19 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-12-2020, 11:25 AM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-13-2020, 12:33 PM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Leilan - 03-18-2020, 07:35 AM
    RE: black woods, decay, cold winds; any - by Ivo - 03-20-2020, 12:01 PM