• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    ACTIVITY CHECK/ANNOUNCEMENT (due April 1st)

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    One has to come live on the island of the the snow to find it shrouded in mist - it looks so cold and dead. He doesn’t have any idea what he’s going to say when he wings himself to a granite rock, overseeing much of the island he had laid claim to, but he knows he will probably have to make some statement.

No-one was here to ask why or to challenge him for it when he had come. On one hand this makes him glad, because no resistance meant no bloodshed and no ill will, on another, it is saddening.

It looks empty now.

A geyser erupts somewhere to his right, just behind him, and he lets the warm spray softly tickle his dragon tail for a moment.

When all is silent once more, he gives out a long roar. A challenge perhaps, or a victory - if anyone is still out there, it will probably set them in motion either to flee or to see who is making such ruckus after all the destruction that had passed only recently.

He jumps up to float down, and when he hits the ground he has hooves again. Shifting comes easily - too easily - to him these days. Whenever his mood shifts, so does he. It is a little tiring, but perhaps soon he’ll get the hang of it.

A whinny follows for good measure, and the handsome stallion awaits his audience.

Things are desperately needing a change.

Some changes are up! Feel free to reply either IC or OOC but let me know if you need to be on the rank board in any case. (:
    Or with gifs. I like gifs.

@[Sabrina] @[Jesper] @[Intoxication] @[Ivo]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Sabrina is hereSmile you can place her under Diplomats Smile
    Ivo is here, resident for now because I cant decide what I want him to be D:
    Beryl can be left in residents for the time being aside from only being two, shes stil playing Prodigal Daughter lol
    Allo! Intoxication is still here to help with mammoth things, Cael is also here to do whatever a bear must do
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    Ardashir is here. I do not know where to place him though.
    Ardashir-Nerine
    Kindred- Loess
    Jesla is here for now.

Jesper is headed back so, please leave him among the icicles <3
    i'm late as hell but Chemdog is going to join this league of freaks! Put him wherever <3