• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hi give me stuff
    So I have a lot of characters I need to post and they all need things to do.

1. Clarissa
    Carnage x Candle, literally an angel. She's sweet and innocent and pure and needs friends. No love plots because Ghaul is her soulmate but she's up for pretty much anything else. My female characters normally get dragged through hell and back so I'd like for her to stay as sweet as possible.

2. Augustus
    Tarnished x Brink, is babby. I haven't played him yet so he's open for anything; love, friendship, eventual death plots etc. He's a telepathic dingo shifter and is super cute.

3. Virtue
    Larva x Jenova, isn't born yet. I'm giving her my equus arachnida that I won with the fall equinox raffle! She's going to have eight legs, extra eyes, a spinneret and basically be an adorably terrifying spider pone. She needs things.

4. Cieran
    Valdr x Japhette. Equus Plantae and allergic to himself. :| He'll need someone to take sympathy on him and be nice lmao because he's kinda pathetic. I still need help designing his character and picking his EP characteristics so feel free to make suggestions!

These are the main four I want to get active right now, though I have a ton more in the closet. Oxy, Cress, Dawn, and Tatter are the most likely to come out for conversations and stuff to do. All of the above also need homes, aside from Clarissa, Dawn, and Cress!
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Post with meeee

-Leilan is currently recruiting (in his unorthodox way) for literally anyone. Let’s rebuild this Isle and do Great Things with geysers and cracks and soot xD
    -Aodhán is in Ischia playing happily ever after so he could use a new impuls somehow or would adopt kids maybe
    -Eurwen is having an acid-ice spitting baby this season so she or Fechin will be available to make friends, have weird accidents, etc etc

Clarissa and Beyza could meet? They're both hanging around Pangea and I'm planning on sending Beyza to the Cove a bit too so she can get some Ghaul influence in her life!

And/or I think Isilya would adore Cieran! She's got plant magic and could maybe give him a little relief from his allergies