• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

spark my muse
    SO.

My ponies are up for basically anything.

I have @[lilliana] who is my well-intentioned trainwreck. She really does try to make everything okay and put out all the fires around her but they tend to turn into raging infernos. She is normally very even-tempered but is having a hard time keeping her temper controlled these days which is always fun to write. She is in Taiga/Nerine and loves to drag Nev into drama.

@[Nashua] is one of her sons being born this season and all I really know about him is he is going to be very headstrong and impulsive with a good sense of humor. He's got wings and will most likely flit around BQ once he gets the hang of them. I'd love some friends/love interests/interactions for him to help start shaping him as a character.

I also have Brienna (Corban x Eurwen) who will be a bubbly, sweet girl who is in the same boat as Nash.

We could also throw Divest and Allora (Kildare x Mary) together since they are half-siblings?

Messages In This Thread
    spark my muse - by Shelbi - 03-19-2020, 05:59 PM
    RE: spark my muse - by Kristin - 03-19-2020, 06:06 PM
    RE: spark my muse - by Star - 03-19-2020, 06:08 PM
    RE: spark my muse - by Squirt - 03-19-2020, 07:31 PM
    RE: spark my muse - by Nicole - 03-19-2020, 07:34 PM
    RE: spark my muse - by Cassi - 03-20-2020, 11:19 AM