• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On demandé pas le Lune // Nev, Any

Hey all you cool cats and kittens

"Hmph. Not too many falling logs in Nerine."

Eurwen saves her from Lilli's fury. That, and Neverwhere's own abiliy to filter her thoughts, when she pleases. Still something devious sparks in her eyes when the red mare chokes over Log, though her lips purse and turn downward as though she is upset that the name she chose has been so roundly vetoed. To that point, she can't think of how the name is better, worse, or stranger than any other nonsense, and certainly she thinks it a sight better than Yanhua whose syllables her mouth must do gymnastics to get around.

But that's none of my business, she thinks, chuckling softly to herself as her gaze turns to the filly leaning closer and closer to Eurwen. Their eyes meet and her vision swims again, but she's getting used to it now, feels less queasy when that connection hits her stomach. She snorts loudly at the girl, tossing her head at her. Go on, then.

"None at all, Red, Gem is as good as anything else as far as I'm concerned. Unless Spots here has a better idea?" Then, with a casual flick of her tail as though it is nothing, "She makes tornados too."

That bitch, Neverwhere

Image by Cievesare

@[Eurwen] Please give her her real name, Nev will NEVER come up with Amarine and we need to wrap this up I think! lmao

Messages In This Thread
    On demandé pas le Lune // Nev, Any - by Amarine - 03-23-2020, 09:03 PM
    RE: On demandé pas le Lune // Nev, Any - by Neverwhere - 04-30-2020, 11:01 AM