• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any!
    We got older and I should have known
    that I’d feel colder when I walk alone
    The by now familiar form of Jesla appears on the horizon, and the ice dragon shifter can’t help but smile a little to himself. Ever faithful, that one - though perhaps she might not like his ideas of a good change for the future. But if losing her to a sister kingdom means many others may flock to the Isle instead, it’s a loss he might be willing to take. Still, he would prefer she’d stay, of course.

”Titles, Jesla, titles… Anyway, good afternoon. This is Kamali… and that one approaching, would be Ivo. They’re both new residents.” he greets her with a short nod, indicating he recognizes her greeting, even though she does so a bit formally for his taste. She knows by now that he doesn’t bother much with etiquette, and he knows by now that she will continue to do it regardless. ”Haven’t seen Jesper yet, but I believe officially he still needs to be in Loess. Perhaps I owe them a visit, but it’s unlikely that he will be let go of without compromise.” He knows Castile hadn’t let go of the Hyaline leader at the time, after inheriting the prisoner. There’s not a very great chance of Lepis letting go of her advantage on Nerine either, but perhaps she’ll feel like she owes them for Cas’ burning the Isle. Who knows. It’s worth a shot.

Looking to Ivo and Kamali, he smiles a little. ”Cracks, soot, geysers, and a pretty tree. That’s what we’ve got here.” he shakes his crest. ”Maybe the night lights make up for the rotten ground a little.”

Looking around the Isle, he has to admit it doesn’t look very inviting. In fact, there is a little problem with it that he feels he needs to discuss with the residents. He knows about Sabrina and Intoxication, too, by now. How does one feed a mammoth out here? ”There’s a bit of shelter between the rocks or in the burned forest, but if you need anything reinforced, I’ll make you an ice wall. Now then,” he says as he turns the party south, ”food will be our main problem. Now that you’re all here, I suppose we should discuss how we’ll go about getting it.”
    Leilan
    no. 7 | ice forged in fire

@[Jesla] @[KAMALI] @[Ivo]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any! - by Leilan - 03-26-2020, 02:50 PM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any! - by Ivo - 03-27-2020, 11:13 PM
    RE: Ice forged in Fire; Kamali and any! - by Leilan - 03-29-2020, 06:25 AM