• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A new wild flower comes to Beqanna
    Lomasi had the feeling the blue roan mare had chosen to perceive her as easy to read based on her statement to Lepis, good that is what she wanted. The strawberry roan mare was cautious, and smart, she was never one to reveal her true personality right away, especially in front of two horses she barely knew. Lomasi's hazel eyes shifted to Mikael once again as she watched the colt use his mothers tail to cure his lack of interest in the mares conversation.

Her attention was brought back to Tickaani as she spoke of her herd and her home Pampas. It truly sounded beautiful, Lomasi could only begin to imagine how pretty it must be in the spring time. She saw the gleam in the blue mare's eyes, a gleam of pure mischief when she talked about the dragon. The Strawberry roan mare could not help but enjoy the company of Tickaani, it was easy to see where her colt had gotten his personality from.

Lomasi turned to listen to Lepis as the pegasus commented fondly of Pampas. The red mare's ears pricked interest at the mythical creatures, Lomasi was always very curious about about them and hybrids. Her curiosity was slowly getting the better of her wanting to see the mythical creatures and the different types of hybrids as well as wanting to ask soo many different questions.

The strawberry roan had a tough decision to make, she had listen carefully to each mare as they spoke of their homes as well as watched them as they interacted with her and each other. Pampas sounded like a dream, but what was the deciding factor for Lomasi which rang all to true with her on a personal level, was the opportunities in diplomacy and defense Loess had to offer.

With her decision made, Lomasi turned to Lepis "It interests me very much, I would be honored to join you." she said with a warm smile. The red mare turned to Tickaani and Mikael "Thank you for your offer, I greatly appreciate it . Your home sounds stunning and it was a treat being able to meet you and your son, but I feel that I am being called to Loess."

Messages In This Thread
    A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lomasi - 03-26-2020, 03:17 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-26-2020, 03:57 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-26-2020, 08:41 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-27-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lomasi - 03-27-2020, 10:23 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-28-2020, 04:49 PM