• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A new wild flower comes to Beqanna
    Her tail flipped back and forth, while the red-blue-brown colt batted at it with one long legged hoof. Like a kitten after a dangling string. Silly boy. She smiled, and listened as the conversation continued. Lepis did seem to know what she was doing, and Tick wasn't so full of herself that she couldn't appreciate a master art work. 

Yes, when red Lomasi spoke again, it was no surprise the words that came out. Oh well. Her slow pace of life was not for everyone, the gentle rhythm of home and family. If others wished for more excitement, well, that was fine as well. She shrugged, unbothered. 

"No problem. As we mentioned, the Pampas belong to Loess. I expect your visit in the future." She declared with a stately nod. "If nothing else, it's good for the boy to meet horses he's unrelated to. This was not a trip wasted." The colt in question dashed between the huddled trio of mares, a sign Tick took to mean that his attention span was wearing out. 

"Mom mom mom mom mom-" he chanted, orbiting his dam tirelessly. With a sigh of resignation, she shook her head. "Yes, Mikael, I know you're bored." She murmured to her bounding child before turning back to the new Loessian and her queen. Her lips turned up in a cheeky smile. "I know enough to quit while I'm ahead, and Mikael here is going to drive every single one of us to distraction soon. We'll be taking our leave." She paused, looking at the red mare thoughtfully. "Good luck, Lomasi. I do hope you find what you're looking for. And Lepis? Don't break the girl." She warned. That was what kingdoms did, wasn't it? Used you up and spit out the hard leftovers. She hoped Lomasi would have a kinder fate under the blue queen. 

@[Lepis] @[Lomasi]

Messages In This Thread
    A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lomasi - 03-26-2020, 03:17 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-26-2020, 03:57 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-26-2020, 08:41 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-27-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Tickaani - 03-28-2020, 10:47 AM
    RE: A new wild flower comes to Beqanna - by Lepis - 03-28-2020, 04:49 PM