• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria

winter wonderland

A warm smile grows on the stallion's face as Eva makes her way toward him, his head softly dipped in greeting.
    It had been quite a while since the stallion had seen Eva or even been to Ischia, but the sight of the mare's pregnancy is heartwarming to any, especially to see the mare so seemingly happy and at peace.
    "Eva. Thank you, I have never been better" he replies blithely.
    "It is good to see you too, I hope you and Ischia are doing well," Ruinam says cheerfully, though it is hard to imagine Ischia ever being an unhappy place, with all of the cheerful bird chatter and song, the tropical islands always seem alive and gleeful.

Ruinam's attention swiftly turns toward the sudden voice of another, highlighted above all the bird chatter as they call to Eva. Ruinam has seen her a few times before, most memorably when he was challenged on Ischia's beach by Vulgaris. Now quite thankfully, they were both meeting on better circumstances, especially without the naivety that Ruinam had brought to the table beforehand

The white male lowers his head once more as he greets the lightly coloured mare, quickly nodding in reply to her question.
    "I would like to discuss the possibility of continuing what I had tried, and failed to do before," he says on a more serious note.
    "Though this time I hope we won't be invaded by a certain Tephran" he laughs, hoping that maybe this time, with a little more luck his idea would succeed. 

Ruinam
     @[Eva] @[Aquaria]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Ruinam - 03-27-2020, 05:41 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Eva - 03-27-2020, 03:07 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Aquaria - 03-31-2020, 05:28 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Ruinam - 04-07-2020, 07:15 AM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Eva - 04-17-2020, 02:17 PM
    RE: Paint the sky blue; Eva, Aquaria - by Aquaria - 04-20-2020, 09:44 PM