• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any

WATCH IT BURN, THE FIRE YOU STARTED IN ME

Her eyes widen and her mind is blown as she watches his sunny wings take form, what the heck? He had been holding out on her. After all the nerves she had built transforming infront of him and he has those??

He takes off down the path, jumping from the cliff and flying, and only when she realizes that she didnt want to lose sight of the curious boy does she take off after him along the goat path.

She held so much faith in her paws finding solid ground that her lengthy body took off quickly towards the top, her stamina she had built in the red wood forest would finally be put to good use.

When they finally reached the top she was panting from the heat but she felt free, she felt amazing, she felt... well she couldn't find the right word.

She turned towards @[Toivo] and shouted with enthusiasm, "That was amazing!!! And.. and.. YOU. Look at you, holding out on me..

OECTRA

T O I V O
    The young adult perlino can’t help but laugh at Oectra, and even sticks out his tongue at the young mare. ”Don’t stare too long, it’ll hurt your eyes.” After all, sunlight can be too bright easily. ”I just didn’t want to scare you off, is all.” he grins, swishing his light red tail as he moves closer towards the pretty young wolf, prancing a bit as he does. He cocks his head at her, as if wanting to mention her wolf shape, but refrains from it at the last moment, his front hooves still enthusiastically prancing in place on the volcano rock.

”Well, whaddaya think?” he nods to the jungle below, it’s colours bright in the summer sun, and then points towards the azure of the sea. ”I don’t think you can see the waterfall from here. Gotta get closer for that.” It’s much more impressive up close anyway; including the fun caves behind the water curtain, where the air is cleaner and one might sneak up on visitors, too.

”But you can also rest here!” he adds quickly, remembering the climb must have worn her out. He wouldn’t mind watching the sun go down from here with her, not at all!
    Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind

@[Oectra]

She is totally, utterly, exhilarated.

"Look away? Why would someone want to look away from someone so beautiful?" she blushes softly as she glances to her paws, not that anyone would notice beneath the auburn fur. Her tail swishes against the gravelly volcanic ground as she returns her pale blue eyes back to Toivo's face. "You could never scare me off." she took a step closer to him her lopsided grin returning to her face as he asks her what she thinks of their view, talking excitedly about his home which in turn made her excited too. When he suggests resting her ears perk up and her pale eyes spark with defiance as she loops her body softly under his belly, passing to the opposite side of him.

She looked at the deep leafy foliage of Tephra and where it creeped into the shimmering beaches. A waterfall somewhere in our midst and you think I'm tired? her panting was replaced with a playful wink in his direction before she took back down the goat path last one down has to jump in the pool! she shouts over her auburn shoulder, her pale blue eyes taking him in one last time before driving full force down the volcano.

His land was already beautiful, she didn't need to tell him what he already knew. She just hoped he knew he was equally as amazing.

OECTRA

@[Toivo]
    T O I V O
    Toivo isn’t too easily flattered, but his ears feel like they’re on fire with every comment on his apparent beauty. No-one’s ever called him that before, and he gets shy and embarrassed at her exclamations - he flutters his wings, folds them back, though the light remains to illuminate them both from behind his neck. ”Just eh, same as don’t look directly into the sun.” he gets sheepish, especially when she gets so close, though the reassurance from the blue-eyed girl has him perk his ears happily.

Her fur brushes his sensitive belly and for a moment his breath stops, but since she turned back on the waterfall subject he got time to get his act together - and with a grin launched himself off the volcano when she raced him down the slope to find the fall. She didn’t even know where it was exactly! He chuckles and dives down - down was always faster and easier, skimming over the treetops, the light of the wings probably enough to guide her to his course.

He doesn’t bother to check if she is first or second to arrive, however; instead he dives into the fall, showering himself and landing on the other side in a cave he already knew was there. Of course as long as his wings are in place she’ll be able to find him, but it’s just more fun this way.

@[Oectra]

She bounces down the volcanic side quicker that she ascended her rough, wolfish laughs bouncing of the sides. When she reaches the solid ground and feels the dirt five way under her paws she doesn't hesitate. Her eyes search the canopy above spotting the brilliantly lit wings of her new friend.

The howls of excitement that protrude fro. Her throat could be heard through out Tephra. It didn't take them long to reach the falls, or at least it didn't feel like it. She watches as he dives from the sky. When she reached the edge, her slender body raced up a pile of rocks, smoothed by years of weather and water. Her front legs lift towards the pristine waters, her back legs extending and pushing her the rest of the way.

Her entrance into the body of water pulled the pent up air from her lungs as her paws met the bottom and then pushing her back towards the surface. The cold water was a relief to the sweat she had accumulated during her run.

When she broke the surface a serious of hoops and hollers bubbled out of her in pure satisfaction. She looked around with pale blue eyes that matched the water she was in spotting the dull glow of @[Toivo] behind the falls.she doggy paddled to the nearby rocks that ascended into the hidden alcove.

Water flattened her fur as she entered, but didn't stick long as she shook it out roughly, dowsing any dry spots -including Toivo - if any existed.

You're home is like nothing I've ever seen! what ever shyness or embarrassment that she had seen on Toivo was long gone in her mind as she tipped and pranced around the small cave.

OECTRA

T O I V O
    The cave is small, but holds enough space for the two of them to easily turn around should they wish. Heck, probably even three or four would fit, but then it would feel cramped he thinks.

He’s investigating the back of the cave when his nose picks up the smell of wet dog, and he turns with a grin on his face to tell her this - when he gets showered. Now, he was wet already, but he still makes a face and snorts the water out of his face. ”Thanks.” he comments as dryly as he can, shaking his crest and mane for good measure. He dims the glow of his wings, folding them back and letting them fade away, so the wet cave stops shining overly brightly in his eyes, instead leaving them with the dim wet gleam of the walls from the light that comes through the water curtain.

He eyes follow the shape of her body to her blue claws and he chuckles. ”Your feet still match you eyes, regardless what you look like.” he tells her, tilting his head a little with his ears perked towards the mare-in-the-wolf. ”But you are more smelly when you’re wet.” he adds a tease, tail swishing as he comes closer to bump her furry head with his own. Then, he looks around the splashed-wet cave. ”It was drier in the back, but now I’m not so sure.” he shrugs, it’s not that he cares, what with Tephra being warm enough year-round.

@[Oectra]

She flashes him a toothy, lopsided grin as he shakes the water from both their entrances from his body. His comment catches her of gaurd though and she stops abruptly to gaze down at her stoney claws a deep blush creeping across her face not that one could tell through all the dark fur, but she bashes her long lashes as she peers up at him her eyes growing wide and girly as he bumps his head to her own.

She feels it then, differently than her awe for his beautiful wings and the pureness of his color, a flutter in her belly that travels through her nerves. It makes her head spin a little while he's talking about something to do with the back of the cave.

Seriously though, what did he say? I was distracted by... well, I don't know what it was and now I don't know what he said. Just nod maybe?

Her light blue eyes gazed into his own Amber eyes, huh, how did I not notice those eyes. They look like the sap that flows from some of the trees back home. Man.. I just .. shit, I've been staring to long she clears her throat softly, a sound that mimicked the frogs she had hear momentarily on her run through the forest..

And she nods.

"You said this waterfall was new?" she attempts her voice coming out more confident than she felt. Yes. Good job, change the subject. Good Lord, this cave is small.

OECTRA

@[Toivo] sorry it took so long!
    T O I V O
    He does not get an immediate answer, but he craves one - turning around his head though, he catches her staring, but that's not at all what makes him pause. He shouldn't have looked, because now he feels trapped in her eyes - but she's beautiful, and he does it anyway.

It takes a moment, lasting forever, but then she suddenly says something and changes the topic. He nods, his throat suddenly dry, and his voice is barely a whisper, hoarse, when he tries to add in some words. "Yes," he croaks, and scrapes his throat in an attempt to sound normal. "It's magic. Healing water." he says his half-sentences, hoping to distract himself from the confusing feeling and corresponding hormones trying to take a hold of him. He shouldn't... but his body reacts before his mind does, and his nose runs down her neck once, curious about how her wolf shape corresponds to her horse form.

@[Oectra]

She looks away, pretending to inspect a stalagmite nearby but when she turns away she closes her eyes and inhales in a hurried broken kind of way trying to calm her brain and her girlish needs. Who cares if he’s the most beautiful being you have ever seen, who cares if his voice is hypnotic in a way that makes your brain feel fuzzy like the moss back home. Who cares if you barely know him.

The sound of his throat scraping pulls a quiet whimper from her lips and when his nose touches her neck and runs its length she leans into it. Is it possible to crave something you’ve only just known so bad that you would give anything to have more of it? She leans into his touch even more, quiet whining tumbling from her lips as if she can’t help it, her own nose coming around to find his chest. It’s the gentle caresses that pull her to him, the tenderness of his touch that peaks her attention. She offers her own tickling touches, her nose barely making contact. The heat of her breath whispering softly over his muscles. Healing you say? Dear Lord I’m going to need some healing after today.” she breaths almost inaudible into his throat her teeth grazing softly against soft tissue.

In the dark solitude of the cave she shifts beside him, her chest and neck bumping softly against his. Her hooves clatter loudly against the cave floor as she tries to steady herself while her head spins with his scent clinging tightly to her nostrils. She fights it, the instinct to let him in, to let him close, backing up to create some space between them. Her dull, icy blue eyes clouded with want and desire eat him up, his strongly built chest and long broad neck that she once scraped her canines across she now had to restrain herself from running to him just to let her velvety lips glide across the creases and nerves, to entice the same feelings that she had. 

She tried to keep her eyes from his but his large kind amber eyes drew her in, even in the darkness of the cave they reminded her of a slow burning fire much like the feeling she was getting in the pit of her stomach, a feeling that sizzled into the deepest, most private parts of her being. ”I don’t know what you’re doing to me,” she whispers softly, pulling closer to him once again her cheek leaning softly into his own, her lips lingering closely to the pulse in his neck, ”but I don’t want it to stop. I want you like I’ve never wanted anything before...there’s a fire in my stomach that I don’t even think your healing waters could sooth” she trails off her cheeks burning red.

OECTRA

@[Toivo]