• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any
    T O I V O
    Had she voiced any of her thoughts, he might have told her about the other wolves in the country - that the jungle ground, just a little lower than the rest of the volcano, seemed to suit them well enough. But he doesn't know the chestnut young lady, and besides, it would hardly help them communicate if she was some other creature than a horse, right now.

Her awkward grin and thanks don't deter the young male, however much she might think they will. Her wide grin was all he needed right now, that and her sparkling blue eyes. He gave a grin in return when the pollen didn't want to leave her body, and gave a little shake of his own crest. "That's not the only thing clinging to you by the time you leave, I bet." he chuckled. Only after saying it, he realized it sounded extremely clingy from his side, as if he would be the one trailing her. "Uh, that is, I mean the ashes and the leaves." he tried to follow up - and, again in retrospect, realized that this only made things worse.

As she came closer, he couldn't help but notice her pretty hooves moving carefully, which made him smile a little bit. Isilya would like her, he decided, just for trying. However, it made him miss his cue to respond in an appropriate time, and followed up a little distracted. "I'm uh, I'm Toivo."

Seeking some form of distraction for her, he decided he could bounce back the way he came. "Uhh, do you wanna see the sea?"
    Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind

@[Oectra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Toivo - 04-30-2020, 11:03 AM