• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any
    T O I V O
    The jungle-grown boy gives his new friend a wide grin. She says he family is full of shifters, but personally he has yet to see one himself. "I have my mother's traits. At least, I think they're hers." He flutters his sun-made wings to emphasize, though the other traits she won't be able to see. The calm and peaceful feelings he emits and bestows upon her, just temporarily, might be felt, but his self-healing trait (he discovered quickly that his knees might scrape but never stay on him for long) was one he didn't really feel like trying out in front of her, just as she might be hesitant about the shifting - hence the peace induction being active. Honestly, his control was good, but not perfect, and feeling that he wanted to comfort her, had coaxed him into using it before he was actually very aware.

Still, it probably wasn't a bad thing - and her playful warning was quickly followed up by a blurry movement.

He tried to watch, absolutely fascinated. The sounds she made were soft, as if the resetting of her bones wasn't all that much of a change, though it truly was. When she was done, she opened her eyes again - and he found that nothing had really changed, to him. As her nails scrape the Tephran volcano's rock, his wide eyes follow the sound and he outs a chuckle. "Look, you're still the same." he teases, tail swishing merrily behind him. "Race you to the top!" he then challenges, his soft-glowing wings taking solid form with each ray of sunlight they expand, then jumps off the cliff to guide her along a goat path. It's much easier in the shape of a wolf than as a horse, he has no doubt - so he'll take what advantage he can get.
    Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind

@[Oectra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Toivo - 05-19-2020, 03:46 AM