• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any

WATCH IT BURN, THE FIRE YOU STARTED IN ME

She is totally, utterly, exhilarated.

"Look away? Why would someone want to look away from someone so beautiful?" she blushes softly as she glances to her paws, not that anyone would notice beneath the auburn fur. Her tail swishes against the gravelly volcanic ground as she returns her pale blue eyes back to Toivo's face. "You could never scare me off." she took a step closer to him her lopsided grin returning to her face as he asks her what she thinks of their view, talking excitedly about his home which in turn made her excited too. When he suggests resting her ears perk up and her pale eyes spark with defiance as she loops her body softly under his belly, passing to the opposite side of him.

She looked at the deep leafy foliage of Tephra and where it creeped into the shimmering beaches. A waterfall somewhere in our midst and you think I'm tired? her panting was replaced with a playful wink in his direction before she took back down the goat path last one down has to jump in the pool! she shouts over her auburn shoulder, her pale blue eyes taking him in one last time before driving full force down the volcano.

His land was already beautiful, she didn't need to tell him what he already knew. She just hoped he knew he was equally as amazing.

OECTRA

@[Toivo]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A wanderer that could never be lost; Toivo, any - by Oectra - 06-19-2020, 12:07 AM