• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hi guys!
    So uh, yeah, it's been a long time...

I've been lurking and wanting to come back but it seems like there's a lot of new stuff, can anybody point me in the right direction or fill me in? Please, and thank you so so much!

Can't wait to rp again. Big Grin
    Hey! This has the official update information for the new version: https://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=25414

The short version of the two major things that have happened is there was a plague (before it was cool) and then it was cured and now the afterlife has been opened. The end.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    I read through that lol and it was a little overwhelming to say the least. xD
    In addition to colby’s excellent short version: the lands have been remade, and also there are now 4 kingdoms with each of them having two territories/herd lands. You can see which is which from the board layout (example: Nerine has Icicle Isle and Taiga under them as sub-forums)
    I think all that you really need to see/know is the new map (top right of the screen) and know that previously dead ponies may visit Beqanna again. Other than that I guess come find out IC! <3

I have a terrible habit of poofing and coming back all dazed and confused. It's pretty much still Beqanna, Kingdoms, with smaller territories for herds. As far as dynamics and politics i have no idea, im still sorting through. I pretty much just throw a character in the field or one of the common areas and go from there.

Good luck! I hope i was helpful a little.
    I have no idea whats going on ever lol
    I just came back after a long time away and am also way out of the loop, so I can 100% relate! I had no idea that map was there, thanks Vanilla Custard haha.
    Sin! <3333
    CALL!!! <3<3

And thanks everybody! It almost feels like the Beqanna of like 6 versions ago haha.