• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i feel a bad moon rising | any
    Auntie Brazen is the best.

Well, not the best to talk to or to play with, she guesses, but she is the best example of bravery and being generally cool that the girl has. More specifically, everything the roan mare does seems to be the awesomest thing in the world to the overo filly.

Perhaps she had noticed her already, but Fechín likes to pretend that she is a spy, tracking the guardian mare through the trees and the rocky landscape. So far she has only fallen three times today and scraped two of her knees on rocks when she had overestimated her balance skills, and she thinks it is progress compared to yesterday and the day before that.

The dark green girl likes to pretend she’s part of the landscape, a green bush with light pink flowers, but she gets spotted too easily with her glimmering mane. So, she tactfully waits behind boulders and such before Brazen moves again.

Only, she doesn’t move. Instead, her aunt or cousin -several times removed- speaks with someone, and this means the wild filly is going to have to wait an infinite amount of time for her to move again. As well as that this seems extremely boring, she would also have to listen to that whole conversation being about… well, she doesn’t know.

She leaves her hiding place with the drag in her step and the disappointment in her eyes, but not for long. The mare who is new to her, has wings, and those are beyond fascinating. She walks up to them to investigate, forgetting her manners, then stopping short just a few inches from touching them, only breathing on the feathers softly and studying the wing layout before looking back to the mare. What’s she talking about? Brazen probably knows, but it is beyond confusing. ”Who is Loess?”

@[Brazen] @[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-08-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-11-2020, 07:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-13-2020, 08:03 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-17-2020, 05:43 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-18-2020, 09:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-24-2020, 07:51 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-28-2020, 05:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-28-2020, 06:34 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-30-2020, 11:41 AM