• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i feel a bad moon rising | any
    Heck yeah! Flowers!

The girl dances a bit more in place when it seems that her best idea ever is actually going to take place! Ohmywordohmywordohmyword! Her big silvery eyes sparkle with renewed enthusiasm (you hadn't thought they could, but they do), looking from one mare to the other. At the question of which flowers she likes best, she finally stills - abruptly so - and twists her face into a deep, deep frown.

"White ones and pink! Just like Momma!" she decides. Really, she doesn't know the names of many, or any, flowers - she never pays attention to any of her lessons. Brienna might know the names of them - snowdrops, daisies, coneflowers - but definitely not Fechín. In fact, had she paid any attention, she might have known of Loess as well, but even now, the information is not actually stored in her head as the name of a kingdom, oh no.

Lepis. That's the name she will remember. The name of the nice old mare who called herself Loess and then not, who will make flowers for Icicle Isle. It doesn't bother Fechín that she won't be doing it herself, and that it will take some time for whoever will come, to arrive and make the magic. Really all she knows is that they were offered something, so she asked, and she was given.

Best. Day. Ever.

@[Brazen] @[Lepis] Not sure if you wanted to continue this or wrap it up here?

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-08-2020, 12:30 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-08-2020, 04:20 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-11-2020, 07:57 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-13-2020, 08:03 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-17-2020, 05:43 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-18-2020, 09:11 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-24-2020, 07:51 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Brazen - 04-28-2020, 05:33 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Lepis - 04-28-2020, 06:34 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | any - by Fechin - 04-30-2020, 11:41 AM