• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats

Truthfully, the process of asking every single member of Tephra what they thought of an alliance wasn’t something that needed to be time-consuming at all - Isilya could whisper it and have the trees relay her message and the responses. While that seemed fun, though, it also felt incredibly impersonal. And she would just be happy to ask anyone and everyone she crossed paths with - as well as her council members, of course.

She imagined it would only be a matter of days before she was whisking herself off to the southern kingdom to give an official response.

“I will visit as soon as I’d love an excuse to visit Loess again. It’s such a beautiful place.” She fondly remembers meeting Oceane, though their tour had been more or less brief, and thoughts of Loess inspire her to change the flowers that adorn her back to those that are found in that kingdom.

The trio continues on for a little while before the sound of the waterfall can be heard. Isilya smiles brightly at Lepis and Lomasi as she comes to stand on the bank of the pool of water. “Well here’s the waterfall! Pretty easy to find, once you know where to look.” As far as she knew, it wasn’t supposed to be a secret anyway. “Like I said earlier, the healing waters might not work for non-Tephrans but it doesn’t hurt to reply. And if you ever need healing or know someone who does, and the waterfall doesn’t help, I’d be happy to assist in whatever way I can.”

image by Reitro

@[Lepis] since Things have been changing I figure we can wrap it up here if you want? Just wanted to get in another reply officially showing Lepis the waterfall!