• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats

The flower-draped mare often wanders the borders of Tephra, hoping to catch a new or a familiar face. She considered leaving her flower-and-leaf birds in the trees but it felt a little too much like spying. She didn’t need to know what everyone was up to - but she sure did like the chance to say hello whenever she could! That wasn’t so bad, right?

There isn’t always someone standing near the border but it’s an absolute delight whenever there is. Like today! And there’s not just one someone but two.  As soon as she spots them through the trees, Isilya is hurrying over - expertly navigating around trees and over stumps, hooves magically leaving not even a speck out of place or a blade so much as bent. “Hello there!”

Today her vines are decorated in bright purples and yellows (since she heard those are the colours butterflies like the most and is testing out the theory) and the blooms bounce a little with each step before she comes to a stop before the two mares. Her green and gold eyes shine with her usual smile as she dips her head in greeting - already sure that today must be a blessed one.

“Can I help you guys with anything? I’m Isilya.”

image by Reitro

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i hear the voice of rage and ruin | lomasi + diplomats - by Isilya - 04-28-2020, 08:21 PM