• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quarantine Gift Exchange
    I got some magical mail from Bru the other day (<3) that pretty much made my week and go me thinking that I'm probably not the only one who enjoys receiving actual physical mail, so I'm here to organize a quarantine gift exchange!!

The idea is to exchange small handmade/handwritten/heartfelt things, not spend a lot of money since for a lot of is income is uncertain right now anyway.  So we're talking about pictures, or writing a letter, or sending some favorite candy, or something homemade, or a book, or really anything to brighten someone else's day. Like, something you have or can make is fine or like $10 max if you're spending. I can compile lists of ideas if people are stuck!

I think an actual physical thing would brighten the most people's day, but if you aren't comfortable sharing your address with me and the person who will be sending you a gift, we can try and accommodate for that by pairing with other people who might like to receive a digital letter or drawing instead of a physical one.

We're going to put a 10 day entry period on this, so if you'd like to participate you should send me the form below by the end of the day (so 11:59pm) my time (EST) on April 19th. Then once I get everyone sorted and distributed I will send you your person's information and we'll plan for getting gifts in the mail in the next 2-3 weeks after that.

Just so that I collect them all in the same place, please send forms here to my pms or to my discord pms where I can't lose them. Also I'm making this list at about 3AM my time right now, so besides the top section of very important information, the rest you can choose to edit/add to/delete/whatever. Just make sure your gifter has enough information to come up with something to send you!

THE SURVEY
    BQ OOC Name:
    Real name (so that they can address your envelope/package):
    Address (or an e-mail if you aren't comfortable with an address) (remember some of us don't all live in the same country so make sure it's a complete address that will reach you no matter what):
    Are you willing to send something internationally?:
    Would you be willing to send/receive something electronically-based for anyone who would rather not share an address?
    Any allergies/other important information your gifter needs to know to keep you/your household safe?:
    Favorite Color:
    Favorite Candy:
    Favorite Food:
    Favorite Animal:
    Favorite Music:
    Tshirt size:
    Favorite season:
    Birthday:
    Favorite Book/Genre:
    Favorite Movie/TV/Genre:
    Favorite Holiday:
    Hobbies: