• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The Sweet Sting || Starsin ||

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

She, shockingly, didn’t get many visitors here in Sylva, and when she did they were rarely pleasant. Turning friends into enemies was like some kind of warped talent of hers, so of course the only ones that actually came here on purpose were her own family. She didn’t mind; chances are, she didn’t want to see whoever might show up here either. As she grew older she found that she much prefered the quiet life her and Ophanim had made for themselves in comparison to all the drama she had once sought out. She kept tabs on Loess, of course. Sylva remained beneath the kingdom’s rule, and there would always be political affairs that she couldn’t help but to meddle in; such as ensuring Lepis knew she had her loyalty in terms of her holding the crown.

But other than that, Starsin was largely out of the political scene. She patrolled her quiet corner of the world, not really giving much thought to what was going on outside of it. For once, she felt what might be considered peace.

She walks through the dark, the light of the moon asphyxiated by the clouds, but the faint glow of her dapples kept the night around her from being utterly black. There were some things about her that would never change; the stars along her sides shone like a beacon, like a light of caution, but her secret hope was that no one would ever heed the warning.

And Wolfbane was always one she could count on to partake in her favorite game.

When she finds him slinking along the borders of her home, she feels that familiar delight bloom inside of her chest. “Wolfbane,” his name is a heavy purr in the heat of the summer night, her intense blue eyes piercing through the dark to find his familiar face. She slips closer, like mist curling through the trees, until she is merely feet from him – closer than she is sure most choose to get to the unpredictable, cursed stallion, but she is emboldened in knowing that she could shatter him where he stands with a mere tilt of her head.  “You didn’t come here just to visit little old me, did you?”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 04-09-2020, 07:16 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 04-12-2020, 06:04 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 04-22-2020, 02:29 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 04-26-2020, 04:21 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 05-04-2020, 07:29 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 05-16-2020, 05:22 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 05-17-2020, 07:09 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 05-26-2020, 02:07 AM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Wolfbane - 06-07-2020, 03:42 PM
    RE: The Sweet Sting || Starsin || - by Starsin - 06-19-2020, 01:42 AM