• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

plot with me?

Plot Status: OPEN AS OF APRIL 14, 2020

Hi I am back and have really reshaped my schedule. I finally have the time I have been looking for to be a consistent part of writing once more and I have a ton of muse that I'd love to put to use through my lovely characters here on BQ! If you have ideas, just want threads, etc. Please let me know and drag me out of my hermit shell. I would really love to write with everyone ♥

click here to view my to-do list

Available Characters

Gluttony, Pangea

ALEXIEL X ANABEL, Eagle Shifting, Phasing, Glittering, Fangs

Gluttony is a very strange little thing. She chose to live with the hawks of Beqanna for the first three years of her life (aka, i was away, so. i needed a good excuse for what she's been doing this whole time) and because of it, she is very naive, immature and childlike. She has been recruited by Ghaul to live in Pangea and is about to head there to make that 100% official! She loves to meet new people and isn't aware of dangers that exist yet, and all that. So while wanting more friends, she probably also needs other faces to teach her that she can't be an idiotic child her entire life and needs to grow up. She is currently a first time mother to a colt, Decline, and I don't see her having to raise a child encouraging her to grow up the way that needs to be done. I see a traumatic event being more appropriate, so any ideas are totally welcome!

Rehu, nomad

NO BEQANNA LINES, Bee Manipulation

Rehu is another strange one. He is "rough on the outside", a soft marshmallow on the inside. He Really takes things to heart. Mean things can be like a punch to the gut, and his anxiety can get pretty severe. Sometimes says things without thinking or realizing there could be negative consequences. He wishes he were "normal". Normal to him is natural colors, no traits. Etc. While he thinks he doesn't carry any traits and is just explosively colored at the moment, he will be coming to discover his bee manipulation in the spring at some point! Someone willing to help with that would be awesome! He's also up for romance, making enemies, whatever. I'm not sure if I'm going to attach him to any lands. He may remain a nomad, unless he finds someone he can trust enough to follow home?

Decline, Born in SPRING 208

TARNISHED X GLUTTONY, Telepathy, Phasing, Immortality, Glittering

Decline is going to be an overly confident little shit that likes fucking with people. At least, that's where I see him going. This could change though as I am considering him just born in spring of 208. If you have ideas, upcoming babies, etc. that would enjoy being his friend, fucking with him, whatever, he'd probably enjoy it all. I haven't completely fleshed him out the way I typically do with my characters so any sort of influencing type of personality is always welcome!

Voracity, Born in SPRING 208

REQUITE X SHIRIN, No Traits

Here is a plain boy who is going to grow up alongside his great grand uncle (decline) and wish he could be as "badass" as he is. He's going to be a very envious type, always trying to discover what power he may have, getting hurt by his attempts at discovery and then growing into a deep resentment as he grows and realizes he doesn't have anything "special". Friends that try to help, maybe a love interest, etc. would be cool. Enemies probably wouldn't pan well for him as a child just yet as he'd probably wouldn't even give those horses a time of day or entertain it as he'd be too invested in himself. I almost see him pretending at one point that he does have a trait and then being discovered and bullied because he lied about having one to the point he becomes mentally distressed, so if you have a character up for that, please let me know!

♞ status: active, slow
    Gluttony and Nolin!? He lives in Pangea but has no evil traits even though he desires it:p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

-ear perk-

I could toss Skelly at Gluttony. He has no Beq history but JAZZ HANDS here we are
    Active:
    Skeleton Ghoul | Gilgamesh | Kulin | Kaimana | Kyrin | Savu

Limited activity: 
    Hexen | Warbird | Warstorm 

Closet:
    Methuselah | Saleen | Angharad 
    @[Nicole] Gluttony would love to meet Nolin and a fellow Pangean! I've stalked Nolin a bit and I think they'd be fun interacting together! I'll be sure to get up a thread for them! <3

@[Nautilus] Uhh yes please! Gluttony and Skelly fun would be lovely! Gluttony would probably be fascinated to meet a pon with no BQ history! I'll get up a thread for them soon! <3

Rehu and Druid might could be a good fit? He is also a no-lined nomad <3
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    @[Call] I would love to see Rehu and Druid pair together! Let's definitely get a thread going and see where things go! <3

Tazzzz ermergerd yessss 

should I start or you
    @[Nautilus] you can start if you'd like! I actually have to go into work tonight so I cant post until tomorrow <3

That's okay! I slept for like 14 hours and now i have work all day lmao